Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kiss® everEZlashes

One of the products I received complimentary through Influenster in my Bride-to-Be VoxBox were these  everEZlashes by Kiss®.













These are the first set of false eyelashes I've seen that come with "Applicator Strings" on them and I couldn't wait to try them out!  Now, for someone who never wears false eyelashes, these strings might make things a bit easier but, I found that it actually took me longer to get them on!  I don't wear lashes all the time, I have a pretty nice set of lashes already (I'm pretty proud of them) but, I do like to wear them out to add more "oompf" to my small eyes.  I have gotten my application technique down pretty good and it was actually harder for me to use the strings instead.  For someone who struggles with applying falsies though, these would probably we a lifesaver!

Other than that these lashes were great.  The everEZlashes are made from highest quality human hair, latex & odor free, waterproof, and have a flexible formula for 24 hour hold.

Overall, I would recommend these to anyone who wears false lashes.  Those already skilled in lash application beware, the strings might take some getting used to!

Check them out at www.everezlashes.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment