Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

RESCUE Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

Here's another product I received complimentary through Influenster in my Bride-to-Be VoxBox.  RESCUE Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum and their other products claim to help millions of women around the world stress less and stay calm and in control.

Here's what I say.

I was excited to find that this gum is homeopathic and that the Rescue Remedy was developed by a doctor over 75 years ago.  Sounds promising, right?  I'm not so sure.
The pieces are a pretty decent size and have a liquid center...the taste is a bit hard to describe.  Not bad, but not the most amazing thing I've had the pleasure of chewing either.  It wouldn't really matter if it were the most awful tasting gum on earth though because that flavor lasts about oh, 30 seconds? Then you are left with flavorless, hard gum. This is definitely not chewing gum and is worthless once the liquid center is gone.

So, long lasting flavor is a no-go with this one, what about it's ability to relieve stress you ask?  I'm not so sure about that one either.  I didn't really notice a difference?!  I'm willing to give this another shot...maybe I'll pop an extra piece or two next time and see how it goes!  I'll keep you posted...

You can check out RESCUE Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum and the other RESCUE products HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment